The Gambling Indaba (also Gaming Indaba) is a specialised Conference and Expo focused on the Gambling Industry in Africa.
It is the only Conference and Expo of its kind in Africa, creates a neutral environment for all stakeholders in the industry to exchange ideas and jointly craft the direction of the industry. Gambling Indaba Conference and Expo creates an ideal environment for all stakeholders in the Gambling Industry to exchange and share ideas and experiences with the aim of improving the industry throughout Africa.
The Gambling Industry faces different challenges in Africa compared to other countries. African operators, regulators, manufacturers, auditors and others stakeholders will meet their counterparts from other countries to share and exchange experiences and best practices to promote the industry and corporation across Africa.
The upcoming Gambling Indaba Conference and Expo will focus on the following areas:
- Online gambling discussions and software/hardware expo
- Casino discussions and products expo
- Lottery discussions
- Betting (Racing and online) discussions and software/hardware expo
- Social gambling (bingo) expo
- Hardware and software training and certification
- Auditing and security
- Cross border regulation
- Latest scams/cheats
- Money laundering and terrorism financing
- Illegal gambling
- Responsible gambling
- Responsible Gambling and CSR
Sponsorship, advertising or exhibition opportunities: firstname.lastname@example.org