Gambling Indaba creates a neutral environment for industry stakeholders to exchange ideas and best practice and help shape the future of the industry.
As the gaming industry faces different challenges in Africa compared to other countries, Gambling Indaba is a vital event for African operators, regulators, manufacturers, auditors and other stakeholders to meet your counterparts, share experiences and ideas and contribute to the development of the industry across Africa.
The Conference takes place from 8.30am to 4.30pm Monday 17th and Tuesday 18th July 2017.
Submit your details via the form below to get your 2017 conference agenda
The 2017 Conference will focus on the following areas:
- Online gambling discussions and software/hardware expo
- Casino discussions and products expo
- Lottery discussions
- Betting (Racing and online) discussions and software/hardware expo
- Social gambling (bingo) expo
- Hardware and software training and certification
- Auditing and security
- Cross border regulation
- Latest scams/cheats
- Money laundering and terrorism financing
- Illegal gambling
- Responsible gambling
- Responsible Gambling and CSR
As the industry is constantly evolving, the agenda for the Gambling Indaba conference is currently in development to ensure it is as relevant and up-to-date as possible for all attendees.
Submit your details below to get your 2017 conference agenda:
Download the Agenda
Want to see who is already confirmed to attend? Find out who is visiting Gambling Indaba.
FREE Africa Focus Report
- Uncover the vital checklist operators need to know before entering the fray in Africa
- Find out how operators are overcoming the challenges of taking payments in a largely unbanked population
- Explore how to unlock the huge potential of the African market for retail bookmakers
- Get an exclusive dashboard of the key statistics for the African igaming landscape
- …and much more