Gambling Indaba creates a neutral environment for industry stakeholders to exchange ideas and best practice and help shape the future of the industry.
As the gaming industry faces different challenges in Africa compared to other countries, Gambling Indaba is a vital event for African operators, regulators, manufacturers, auditors and other stakeholders to meet your counterparts, share experiences and ideas and contribute to the development of the industry across Africa.
The Conference takes place from 9.00am to 3.30pm Wednesday 05th and Thursday 06th September 2018.
The 2018 Conference will focus on the following areas:
- Online gambling discussions and software/hardware expo
- Casino discussions and products expo
- Lottery discussions
- Betting (Racing and online) discussions and software/hardware expo
- Social gambling (bingo) expo
- Hardware and software training and certification
- Auditing and security
- Cross border regulation
- Latest scams/cheats
- Money laundering and terrorism financing
- Illegal gambling
- Responsible gambling
- Responsible Gambling and CSR
As the industry is constantly evolving, the agenda for the Gambling Indaba conference is currently in development to ensure it is as relevant and up-to-date as possible for all attendees.
If you are interested in speaking, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org.